Saturday, August 23, 2008

ALEX

The Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is a fantastic website for teachers, parents, as well as students. This website allows teachers of many different courses of study the chance to find lesson plans in addition to interactive activities. ALEX also provides teachers with professional learning opportunities. Also on ALEX you can create your on account for storing and submitting lesson plans.

Parents and students have the option to get on ALEX and find web links that could help a child in the course of study they are taking. Alex is designed as a website that a child can get things they need on just one website. It is intended to be a one-stop, time saving resource.

When I become a teacher I think that this website will be very helpful to me. I can accomplish a lot of things though this website that can be used to benefit me as well as my students.

No comments: