Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Last Blog

I learned many things from Dr. Strange. I learned about blogs and how important they can be in a classroom. I knew nothing about blogs and how to use one before I started this class. Dr. Strange opened my eyes to blogs and how I can use them in my classroom. I plan on continuing to use blogs especially my professional blog so that my students can have access to it.

I also learned about spread sheets. I knew how to use spread sheets but Dr. Strange showed us how to calculate payments and how how long it would take you to pay off your loan. I didn't know how to do this before this class. By doing spread sheets I also learned to never tell a car dealer how much you are willing to pay.

Another thing I learned was about Google. I didn't know that you could create documents, power points, or spread sheets in Google and it still be FREE. Google is a very helpful tool and can be used for more than just a search engine.

I think that Dr. Strange did an excellent job teaching this course and that he covered a lot of material that was very helpful. There was really nothing more I would have liked to learn but did not. We covered a lot of new stuff that was very beneficiary to me.

No comments: