Sunday, October 26, 2008

Observe Clouds and Observe Precipitation

This is a cloudI watched two video podcast in the Grades K-5 section. Both of these videos were very interesting and could very well be used in the classroom. The first one I watched one I viewed was "Observe Clouds." This video podcast observed clouds for half a minute and showed how clouds move and change shape. The other video podcast I watched was "Observe Precipitation." This podcast showed different forms of precipitation.

The first podcast I watched can be used in the classroom when you are studying a lesson on clouds. I know students at some point study the different types of clouds and the way they move and change shape. This video is a very good example of how they move and change shape. It would be very beneficiary to students who are not understanding the full concept.This is rain

The second podcast could also be very helpful in the classroom. The video podcast showed that precipitation can come in the form of rain, snow, and hail. There are some other types of precipitation but these that are covered in this podcast could give the students a first hand look when you are teaching the different forms.

There are other video podcast like the ones I viewed that are also a good source of information for school teachers. As a future teacher I think that I would be one of the teachers that do introduce these videos into the classroom so the students can learn more because these days more students are visual learners.

No comments: