Sunday, October 12, 2008

Podcast

Most of the Podcast that we had to listen to all started out with some sort of music. I guess this was to draw you in a little more than just announcing what your going to talk about. When I first heard the music I automatically assumed the podcast were going to be interesting, little did I know not all of them were. Some of the podcast presented very interesting information while others I would have rather not listened to.

I really enjoyed "ed tech talk". This particular podcast had a few hosts and had guests that participated in their discussions. This wasn't just a podcast that they sat there and talked the whole time, the hosts and guests actually tried out the different techniques they were discussing. This podcast also has a website that listeners can go on and give them feedback or ask questions. Some of the questions presented to them they even address on the air.

I found "kidcast" to be very boring. The host for this podcast was just so dry with how he presented the information. I really couldn't get into this podcast because of how boring it was. I can't get interested in something that is just monotone. I think that this podcast could have been better if there was more than one host. Podcast do better when you have someone to give you feedback or discuss different areas with you.

After listening to these podcast I don't know if I am ready or not to present mine in class. I don't like talking in front of people much less being recorded to be put on the internet where anyone can listen. I just hope that my podcast is more interesting than some of these that we had to listen to.

No comments: