Sunday, November 16, 2008

EDM310 Podcasts

I listened to four podcast from the Tuesday/Thursday 2:00 class. I first podcast that i listened to was my own, "YouTube as a educational tool." I think that our podcast could have been a lot better. We were kind of all over the place with our podcast. We were not organized at all and jumped from point to point throughout the entire podcast.

The second podcast I listened to was "Technology Used at USA." I felt that this podcast was just basically read from a script. It was a good overall presentation and gave good examples of the technology used at South Alabama and in parts was quite funny. I just feel they should have relaxed more and been more open and less scripted.

The third podcast I listened to was "Facebook as a Educational Tool." This presentation was really funny but a little short. I thought that the way Larrica asked most of the questions and Theola answered them was a very good technique. I felt that the podcast was a little dry and at times the two needed to speak a little louder.

The last podcast I listened to was "Burp Back Education." This podcast was also very well put. I think that it could have been a little better organized like the one i mentioned early but overall it was very good and very interesting. I think that all of the podcast went really well and I enjoyed listening to them.

No comments: